RECRUITMENT INFORMATION FOR RESEARCHERS
The Institute for Computational Sciences (INCOS) is currently recruiting 10 researchers (full-time and part-time, regardless their nationalities) with Doctoral degree in the following fields:
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Computational Mechanics (CM)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Computational Mechatronics (CME)
- Computational Physics (Computational Physis)
- Computational Micro- and Nano-technology (CMN)
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Computation in Civil Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Optimization and Reliability
- Artificial Intelligence
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- Data Science
- Statistic and Probability.
- And other computational sciences such as Computational Chemistry, Computational Biology, Computational Biomechanics, Computational Electronics, etc.
At INCOS, we have a competitive salary policy depending on the annual research outcomes and performance evaluation.
- For full-time positions: The salary level depends on the annual registered-research outcomes and research-track record of a researcher. Monetary award will be given to papers beyond the annual registered-research outcomes.
- For part-time positions: The funding level is granted based on published outcomes;
- Additional research funding can be given by Foundation of Science and Technology Development (FOSTECT) of Ton Duc Thang University.
Duties of full-time researchers
- Complete research outputs as registered with TDTU
- Handle two among of the optional scientific tasks for researchers. For example:
- Teaching: 45 periods (3 credits)/year for undergraduate level or 30 periods (2 credits)/year for the graduate level;
- Presenting 06 scientific talks/year at any scientific forums at TDTU;
- Finding and introducing 04 scholars/experts/year to work for the University’s faculties;
- And some others optional tasks.
- Candidates must hold with PhD degree;
- Have the ability to conduct independent scholarly work;
- Publish at least 04 scientific papers in international journals under the ISI category with the identity of first author or corresponding author;
- Be proficient in English;
- Have good communication and teamwork skills;
- Have a spirit of cooperation and solidarity.
- Step 1: The candidate submits online the application to the INCOS email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application package includes:
- Scientific CV (in the form) includes research direction and scientific journal lists.
- Copy of PhD degree
- Summary of direction and motivation for research.
- Step 2: After receiving the notice of the prequalification, the candidate submits the hard copy (as directed) to the Institute for Computational Science at the address:
- Room A0901, No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Tan Phong ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tel: (+84) 28 377 55 024
- Website: http://incos.tdtu.edu.vn; Email: email@example.com
Applications will remain open until the positions are filled, but preferential consideration will be given to applicants submitting before September 30, 2018.
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by TDTU's Recruitment Committee.