RECRUITMENT INFORMATION FOR RESEARCHERS
The Institute for Computational Sciences (INCOS) is currently recruiting 10 researchers (full-time and part-time, regardless of their nationalities) with Doctoral degree in the following fields:
- High-Performance Computing (HPC);
- Computational Mechanics (CM);
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD);
- Computational Mechatronics (CME);
- Computational Physics (Computational Physics);
- Computational Micro- and Nano-technology (CMN);
- Smart Materials and Structures;
- Computation in Civil Engineering;
- Applied Mathematics;
- Optimization and Reliability;
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM);
- Data Science;
- Statistic and Probability;
- And other computational sciences such as Computational Chemistry, Computational Biology, Computational Biomechanics, Computational Electronics, etc.
At INCOS, we have a competitive salary policy depending on the annual research outcomes and performance evaluation.
- For full-time positions: The salary level depends on the annual registered-research outcomes and research-track record of a researcher. The monetary award will be given to papers beyond the annual registered-research outcomes.
- For part-time positions: The funding level is granted based on published outcomes;
- Additional research funding can be given by Foundation of Science and Technology Development (FOSTECT) of Ton Duc Thang University.
Duties of full-time researchers
- Complete research outputs as registered with TDTU
- Handle two of the optional scientific tasks for researchers. For example:
- Teaching: 45 periods (3 credits)/year for undergraduate level or 30 periods (2 credits)/year for the graduate level;
- Presenting 06 scientific talks/year at any scientific forums at TDTU;
- Finding and introducing 04 scholars/experts/year to work for the University’s faculties;
- And some other optional tasks.
- Candidates must hold with the Ph.D. degree;
- Have the ability to conduct independent scholarly work;
- Publish at least 04 scientific papers in international journals under the ISI category with the identity of the first author or corresponding author;
- Be proficient in English;
- Have good communication and teamwork skills;
- Have a spirit of cooperation and solidarity.
- Step 1: The candidate submits online the application to the INCOS email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application package includes:
- Scientific CV (in the form) includes research direction and scientific journal lists.
- Copy of Ph.D. degree
- Summary of direction and motivation for research.
- Step 2: After receiving the notice of the prequalification, the candidate submits the hard copy (as directed) to the Institute for Computational Science at the address:
- Room A0901, No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tel: (+84) 28 377 55 024
- Website: http://incos.tdtu.edu.vn; Email: email@example.com
Applications will remain open until the positions are filled.
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by TDTU's Recruitment Committee.